Creatives – Accelerate Your Film & Television Careers.
Learning Institutions – Enhance Your Programs.
Businesses – Elevate Your Leaders and Upskill Your Teams.
FILM SCHOOL DONE DIFFERENT™
When you take a MediaU program, you get access to entertaining, informative, current and actionable training. For executives, our custom programs are designed to advance your skills and business. For creatives, our courses are designed to help you break through, get your film discovered and help you attain hirable skills to boost your job prospects — and it doesn’t stop there. Our mission is to help you achieve your dream creative career in film, television and entertainment.
When you take a course and join the MediaU community you also get:
- Invitations to virtual, live networking events with experts and actual hiring managers looking for talent.
- No matter where you are in the world, you’ll get access to the people who can help you achieve your goals.
- Membership in our active online community.
- Discuss your career journey, get feedback and meet creative people just like you from all over the world.
- Coaching, answers to your questions, and feedback from working industry professionals on dedicated MediaU Message Boards.
- Up-to-date course content.
- The industry changes rapidly and we want you to know current skills and processes. So, we refresh our course content as-needed with the latest information. When you enroll in a class, you will automatically have access to the next year of course updates for no additional charge.
MEET YOUR TEAM
Learn how to break through in the film & television industry from people who have done it.
Our mentors, coaches, and advisors are working industry professionals with experience at a huge variety of major companies.
We want to help MediaU courses be accessible to creators around the world, regardless of financial circumstances. If you would like to apply for consideration to participate in our scholarship program, please click here.
We are proud to partner with companies and foundations to award scholarships to help students build and grow their entertainment careers.
Not only do we strive to represent diverse creators in front of the camera in our classes, we also believe that representation is crucial behind the camera as well.
Leaders train leaders. In our custom executive and management programs, media industry leaders with decades of expertise train businesses, teams, and government divisions. The leadership and advisors helping us run MediaU and steering our strategy have a strong representation of diverse voices. We are international and multilingual.
Meet the team here at MediaU.
Join MediaU to Learn
View the Latest Online Courses